Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Looking like Operation Total Reset by Dyche and Thelwall.

And, to be fair, a large proportion of us have quite literally said "they can all go for all I care"....so lets not soil our bills just yet.

We still need more goals throughout the team, hope that is a priority to address, as much as I like N'dia he won't score all the goals we need and as it is DCL is gone.

He was always going to be the one leaving.

And we weren't doing any more business unless we got a relatively big sale done.

Provided we have room to reinvest in full, this will enable things to get moving and some players in.

It would be good to speed things up though, and try to have what we need by the end of this month.

Deadline day should only be about loan deals to add options.

He was always going to be the one leaving.

And we weren't doing any more business unless we got a relatively big sale done.

Provided we have room to reinvest in full, this will enable things to get moving and some players in.

It would be good to speed things up though, and try to have what we need by the end of this month.

Deadline day should only be about loan deals to add options.
Yeah think it's really important to have got this tied up now to be able to get our incoming business kickstarted again and get players in for as much of pre-season as possible.

Even if we could've held out for more money waiting for other clubs to come in later in the window (I think other clubs might have him on the list but not at the top of it right now) there may have been less we could do with the money.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back