Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Part of me thinks it’s a sad day when we are losing players to clubs like Villa and Newcastle.

But in the case of Onana and DCL if we get decent money for them I think they can be easily replaced.
Same it is but we really needed this to happen finally seeing alot of this horrible squad that has been part of the decline here. Moving on would have been players i would have liked to keep but if we can get the money and bring in quality who can improve then is for the best. I will feel aloy better when we start to see players coming in

That lad from Chelsea came on as a sub a fair few times for them last season. If they’re willing to play him in the prem, then you’d like to think he’s got something about him. A loan is ideal for us too.

Right Back
Centre back (possibly two if Branthwaite goes)
Centre Mid
Centre Forward (when DCL goes)
Another wide midfielder\forward

This is bare minimum we need. So 5 new players in for sure but potentially 6.
Can’t see us getting a RB. Maybe a CB that can play RB too would be ideal

GK: Pickford, Virginia
RB: Patterson, Coleman
CB: Branthwaite, Tarkowski, Keane, Holgate
LB: Mykolenko, Young
CM: Gueye, Garner, Iroegbunam
RM: Harrison
LM: McNeil
SS: Doucoure, Ndiaye, Maupay, Dele?
ST: Beto, DCL, Chermiti

Think we need to sign a RB to let Patterson go on a loan
Replace Holgate with another centre half + ideally Keane goes out as well with another CB then needed
Buy another CM to replace Onana
Buy a starting winger + a young talent to replace Dobbin
Either Doucoure needs to be moved down to CM or we really need to let sell Maupay, do not understand Dele signing at all
If DCL goes we need another striker, Chermiti then maybe can go on a loan

Therefore we need:
RB
1-2 CBs
CM
2 wingers
Striker

6-7 players needed

If we lose Onana, Branthwaite and Dom then it’s a big problem given how many set piece goals we rely on. These are all big lads.
How many have they actually scored though, whoever replaces them won’t need to do much to match them on set piece goals.
DCL is the best in our team at winning defensive headers at corners, that would be a miss.

That lad from Chelsea came on as a sub a fair few times for them last season. If they’re willing to play him in the prem, then you’d like to think he’s got something about him. A loan is ideal for us too.

He was playing, assisting and winning away to PSG just short of his 19th birthday, mate. There's a reason he's highly-rated by Chelsea, and from what I can gather, they only want to send him out on loan.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back