Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

In pure cash perspective, I’m sure we could sign someone who can contribute as much as Onana did for 15-20mil. I’m not talking potential but even his biggest fans have to know he did nothing last season compared to Garner and Gana.

This would mean if Lille get 20%, we have 40m and should have half of it left after replacing him.

Im not doing the whole football manager thing and identifying who but I feel that’s reasonable.
Bearing in mind we paid about £32 million, probably on the drip we've probably had to give £20- £25 million to Lille to pay off the fee and give them their sell on money. That leaves us with about £25 million, and given our financial situation I doubt we'll spend all of that.

….Michael Keane £4m to West Brom link.

IMG_9627.jpeg

In pure cash perspective, I’m sure we could sign someone who can contribute as much as Onana did for 15-20mil. I’m not talking potential but even his biggest fans have to know he did nothing last season compared to Garner and Gana.

This would mean if Lille get 20%, we have 40m and should have half of it left after replacing him.

Im not doing the whole football manager thing and identifying who but I feel that’s reasonable.
We could probably replicate much of what Onana gave us by signing the Chelsea lad on loan, then allocate the bulk of the money to other areas (wingers / defenders).

That said if we’re developing a player for another club I’d also like to sign one of the other young midfielders we’ve been linked with to develop for ourselves if that could be done at reasonable cost.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.