Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Guess I’m the only one who wants Gnonto. People forget he threw in a transfer request to get a move to us which then left him ostracised from the manager and group at Leeds. They benched him for the first half of the season and only properly reintroduced him to the team for the second half. Looking at the stats on Transfermarkt, he has played far fewer minutes than Philogene and has a better goals per minutes ratio than Philogene. At a brief glance people just look at Philogenes better goals return but as ever, the devil is in the detail.

He’s also still only 20 years old and has a couple of years on Philogene. For comparison, Gnonto has looked a better player and produced more at 20 than either Philogene who we missed out on, or Gordon who has progressed since he’s been at Newcastle. You’re not getting the finished article at 20 years of age, there’s more than likely much more to come from him in terms of progression although there’s obviously never any guarantees. I hope we go back in for him.

Euro's are over .

Chop chop get a move on Kev.

Season starts soon.

IMG_0447.jpeg

Guess I’m the only one who wants Gnonto. People forget he threw in a transfer request to get a move to us which then left him ostracised from the manager and group at Leeds. They benched him for the first half of the season and only properly reintroduced him to the team for the second half. Looking at the stats on Transfermarkt, he has played far fewer minutes than Philogene and has a better goals per minutes ratio than Philogene. At a brief glance people just look at Philogenes better goals return but as ever, the devil is in the detail.

He’s also still only 20 years old and has a couple of years on Philogene. For comparison, Gnonto has looked a better player and produced more at 20 than either Philogene who we missed out on, or Gordon who has progressed since he’s been at Newcastle. You’re not getting the finished article at 20 years of age, there’s more than likely much more to come from him in terms of progression although there’s obviously never any guarantees. I hope we go back in for him.
Problem is what price they want for him

I'm sorry but I don't get the hype with Willy.

Just looks like he runs up blind alleys - very quickly I grant you - with no end product.

It's a no from me.

Gnonto is quality, would love to have him with us.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.