Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

They can't be serious about getting 25 mil for him... Based on absolutely I reckon 17 mil plus adds on might do it.

They could do with wrapping this up quickly.

Good thing is weve already done the dance with them so we know how they operate.

They priced him high last summer because they gambled on getting promoted. Now they surely must sell.

I really wanted him last summer and this summer hed be an exciting and effective player with massive upside.

Just cant help thinking Asprilla is the one for the right. Hopefully the fee is lower than the £23mil i expect and he appreciates us coming back for him.

Lets get this done quickly and get the optimism level increasing for the season.

Good thing is weve already done the dance with them so we know how they operate.

They priced him high last summer because they gambled on getting promoted. Now they surely must sell.

I really wanted him last summer and this summer hed be an exciting and effective player with massive upside.

Just cant help thinking Asprilla is the one for the right. Hopefully the fee is lower than the £23mil i expect and he appreciates us coming back for him.

Lets get this done quickly and get the optimism level increasing for the season.
Similar profile to Asprilla...but it's another decent body through the door.

I'll be happy if this comes off.

I’m probably living in dream land, but is there no chance we could get both gnoto and asprilla and have McNeil and Harrison for the left side.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back