Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Gnonto is the type of lad we should be bringing to the club. Absolute bags of potential.
I wouldn't go as far as that m8, I like the fact were ( supposedly ) looking at youngsters.
But I do think Gnonto is more of a 50/50 on whether he actually reaches his potential...

I wouldn't go as far as that m8, I like the fact were ( supposedly ) looking at youngsters.
But I do think Gnonto is more of a 50/50 on whether he actually reaches his potential...
He's only 20, with 4 years of first team football under his belt and 13 international caps for a major nation. The ceiling is very high. Just have to make sure we don't overpay . . .

I’m probably living in dream land, but is there no chance we could get both gnoto and asprilla and have McNeil and Harrison for the left side.

I hope we bring both in.

Gnonto and Asprilla as the young 'stars' with McNeil & Harrison adding 'stability'.

22 mill with add ons is what’s going round the other thread from some Leeds ITK.

Yeah same is meant to be a real talent that lad problem is the links have gone quiet but we do look to be going back in for players. That we have previously gone for so hopefully a player we look at again

Not be shocked by that tbh we was prepared to pay 25 i think last season

£19.9m + £4.1m in add-ons I've heard.

£23mil was my guess.

…I watched him in Leeds key run-in and play-off games and he was dreadful. Awful attitude allied to poor performance, it didn’t matter to him. I judged him when he was most needed by his team.

In his last 12 games he scored 5 times and got a assit with a average rating of 7.7.

His ratings were

Southampton 6.7
Norwich 8.6 (scored)
Norwich 7.5
Southampton 8.0
Qpr 6.8
Middlesbrough 8.9 (scored twice and got a assist)
Blackburn 7.3
Sunderland 7.2
Coventry 7.2
Hull 8.3 (scored)
Watford 8.5 (scored)
Millwall 7.9

Seems he did pretty well going off all that. Sure you didnt just watch the final?

Where are the ratings from?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back