Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Villa is also apparently interested so another of our targets perhaps moving to villa?
Also linked with the likes of Williams and I imagine that's the sort of marquee signing they're looking for if Diaby goes. They've already boosted the numbers with Iling, Philogene and Dobbin so I'd have thought they'd look for more genuine established CL quality than Lindstrom.

With Onana leaving, I do hope we’re looking for a midfield replacement with a similar height and physicality, given that we will probably look to be reliant from set-pieces again, maybe less than last season. I don’t think Iroe… Tim, will be ready just yet.

My worry is they won’t be looking at midfield at all.
Dele and Ndiaye for number ten and then Gana, Garner, Doucs and Tim for the other 2 slots.

Might depend on if they sign Dele and whether they see him as an extra wildcard or an important player.

Dele and Ndiaye for number ten and then Gana, Garner, Doucs and Tim for the other 2 slots.

Might depend on if they sign Dele and whether they see him as an extra wildcard or an important player.
They are absolutely deluded if they think this is going to work.
The Turkish team sent him back. The last time he played regularly was around 2019.

According to a claim in the Turkish media, Everton are showing interest in Gençlerbirligi defender Yasin Arda Midiliç.

The 17-year-old has yet to play for the Gençlerbirligi first team but is still on the radar of the Premier League side.

Sporanki report Everton have made contract with the Turkish club with regards to the availability of Arda and have asked for more information on him. It’s claimed the Toffees are accessing the situation with the centre back before they make their next move.

The Turkish media outlet say if Everton do press ahead to sign Arda they will be looking to get a deal agreed before he turns 18-year-old next April. This way they will only have to compensate Gençlerbirligi for training fees and any possible re-sale in the future, but he couldn’t physically move until he’s 18.

The youngster has recently just broken into their U19s side after impressing for the U17s last season. Despite not yet playing for the senior side he was named in their match day squad for two Turkish cup games during the last campaign.

I'm not sure what the point is tbh, we only need engine type players in there, Dyche doesn't use the midfield properly so its pointless having technical types in the imo.

….Beckham vibes with his running style. He looks a talented footballer be interesting how he adapts to the physicality of this league if he moves this way.

Its the versatility of playing through the centre and of the right i think we would like mate.

A critique i had last season is we were way to telegraphed creatively, im open minded in mixing it up a bit and having a bit more X. As I said yesterday think all of our signings will carry a bit of a risk profile and be fixer uppers, no more then this lad.

One thing i notice with lads we are being linked with it they are all direct and get the ball out of their feet and get a shot of early, seems to be a theme.

….Beckham vibes with his running style. He looks a talented footballer be interesting how he adapts to the physicality of this league if he moves this way.

Loan with buy option would make sense seeing as though we’ve acquired a similar type in Ndiaye (right side or no10).

I’m getting McNeil vibes, if anything.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.