Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Not a big Di Marzio fan, but FWIW.

View attachment 265137
FWIW Bobble's mate has retweeted Fab Romano's tweet from about an hour ago suggesting there is an agreement between the parties . . .
Screenshot_20240718_221924_X.webp

Inter want the player but don’t see him ready to start for them so loan him to us to get some more European experience in a different league ready for him to rejoin the Inter squad in 2025. We only have to pay Inter a loan fee and a share of wages which helps us save money to put towards another target. Both clubs win
This feels extremely best case scenario. We're getting an (at best) 5th choice Central midfielder who will only be used in an injury crisis and Inter are loaning their young midfielder to sit on a bench for 12 months to a side that actively discourages their midfielders touching the ball.

Do you not think that the new Roma strategy of signing and developing young players is to improve their squad long term? I dont see them adopting this strategy of signing & selling top young players.

Surely that will be the same with us?
Remains to be seen mate, more talking about the clubs current approach before the new owners.

The rumours of tesserman just don’t sound likely I can’t see why the clubs would set that deal up and it doesn’t sound like one I want us to do either if there is truth in it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back