Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I think Michael Keane may well leave.
I hope we bring in Jake O Brien as the replacement.

The situation with DCL is interesting, it seems three of the clubs mentioned that might have an interest in signing him are no longer involved, Utd, Newcastle and West Ham. It appears his wage demands are excessive.
Missing nearly two seasons through injury would certainly make clubs think twice.

I am surprised there has been so little talk about adebayo with us or anyone else. He had a good season , is at a good age and should be at an affordable price.

I think a lot of deals may happen late in the window as clubs scramble to fill their squads

I'd welcome Keane & DCL moving on.

DCL £130k a week (?) and £37mil fee?

I'd have expected us to be pushing his name around at £25m plus add ons to £30mil...but £37mil???

Hopefully some movement on both & maupay + Beto this coming week

I wasnt sure Indy was a Striker either, till I saw this.

View attachment 265355

We all assume hes gonna play 10 and I suspect he will, but I wouldnt NOT call him a Striker, personally.
Weren't most of those CF appearances when he was stinking the joint out at Marseille? Definitely seems more effective as a midfielder. Anyway, we don't really play with a CF anyway, unless aimlessly punting the ball straight up the pitch for some poor swine to chase about is what we define as the role of a CF these days. It's hard to tell the way some Dyche enthusiasts talk.

Weren't most of those CF appearances when he was stinking the joint out at Marseille? Definitely seems more effective as a midfielder. Anyway, we don't really play with a CF anyway, unless aimlessly punting the ball straight up the pitch for some poor swine to chase about is what we define as the role of a CF these days. It's hard to tell the way some Dyche enthusiasts talk.
I believe he played a lot of his games on the wing for Marseille, the only time in his career hes played there. The times they actually played him as a CF he had 3 goals and 2 assists in 800 minutes.

I believe he played a lot of his games on the wing for Marseille, the only time in his career hes played there. The times they actually played him as a CF he had 3 goals and 2 assists in 800 minutes.
Fair dues. I don't watch any French footie (I can't understand how people have the time to watch multiple leagues!) and he always seemed to play as a 10 when I saw him at Sheffield United so I made a faulty assumption it seems.

Fair dues. I don't watch any French footie (I can't understand how people have the time to watch multiple leagues!) and he always seemed to play as a 10 when I saw him at Sheffield United so I made a faulty assumption it seems.
He could also be one of those players that no one is quite sure where to play him yet. Did Thelwell figure it out? I guess time will tell.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back