Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

This just isn't correct

Players don't want out, don't seem to remember any transfer requests coming through

Jarrad is massive asset to the club, an extra 2.6 million a year in wages and we get 70/80 million for him as he is on a five-year deal is also great business

sorry you don’t get my point nobody had handed in TR

onana wanted of - champs league footy

even if he’s turd or not.

JB will do the exact same nxt summer

You could always create a Patreon account and set yourself up as an astrologist, predicting when the stars will align for menopausal housewives ?

From what I’ve read on here, it seems to be easiest way to achieve global fame.
How about a Jake Humphrey/ Steven Bartlett esq 'motivational, positivity' podcast?

He can sit there being very smug about how much he has achieved and it was all down to being strong willed, working hard and eeeeeeerrrrmmmmm a bit of luck, family contacts and some private school education (but keep those last ones quiet

Also amuses me the things that get said about the esk on here? Do people actually listen to what he says or do they, as it looks just take bite size sound bites and twist them in to something else?

He was the loudest voice against 777 and he was right they were a sham of a company?
Listened to his explanation yesterday on the collapse and it was very thorough, and he said that they would have to sell more players maybe not in the short term but simply because we bring in less money than we pay out which is pretty much fact as we lose money every year
So like nearly every team barring the top few? It’s hardly eye opening insight when the majority of teams are “selling clubs”.

We have been a sealing club for decades, look at Rooney going, rodwell, stones etc.

Also amuses me the things that get said about the esk on here? Do people actually listen to what he says or do they, as it looks just take bite size sound bites and twist them in to something else?

He was the loudest voice against 777 and he was right they were a sham of a company?
Listened to his explanation yesterday on the collapse and it was very thorough, and he said that they would have to sell more players maybe not in the short term but simply because we bring in less money than we pay out which is pretty much fact as we lose money every year
No need to twist anything mate. This is the outworkings of his excel fantasy numbers game. He was completely wrong and then doubled down after it.
1000099615.jpg

1000099619.jpg

Last edited:

He seems happy with new signings and the form/fitness of Beto, Chermiti, Harrison.
No mention of further signings.
Different tone to previous transfer windows.
Those quotes are just from the post match interview at Sligo, rehashed for a website article. He’s discussing the players that were on the pitch, he’s not going to get into transfer business in a quick post match interview.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back