Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I'm going to need to consult with my legal team before I issue an official response.
IMG_8026.webp

Also amuses me the things that get said about the esk on here? Do people actually listen to what he says or do they, as it looks just take bite size sound bites and twist them in to something else?

He was the loudest voice against 777 and he was right they were a sham of a company?
Listened to his explanation yesterday on the collapse and it was very thorough, and he said that they would have to sell more players maybe not in the short term but simply because we bring in less money than we pay out which is pretty much fact as we lose money every year

Tbh i thnk the esk is a egotistical knob and preys on people believing that if someone sounds smart they are smart and therefore must be right. Instead of actually doing the research themselves.

How many transfer windows did he say we wouldnt sign anyone and we'd sign someone within a week?

I remember him trying to be itk and being completely exposed. Then he ran onto twitter and beat everyone into submission with boring accountancy and overtly negative reactionary statements that claimed we were all going to burn in the fires of hell or some other rubbish.

If he was doing the same thing on the street you'd think hes a nutter but because hes doing it on twitter everyone thinks hes a genius.

Also everyone knew 777 were crap, their own fans protesting them was a bit of a hint

Seems like its quiet buit ...
Too much smoke for there not to be something going on with the 'Jesper' signing. The agents of Maupay, Keane and Holgate 'must' be working on finding new homes for them too. The Gnonto thing seems to be offf the boil though - are Leeds out of country?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back