Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Feel free to stick me in more rooms with players that did sweet eff all at Everton.

Adjacent to the Gazza, Ginola & Mark 'Sparky' Hughes is the room with Drenthe, Williams, Van De Meyde and little Dele & Blomqvist peering in from the window.

Washed up players who Everton fed and clothed.

Duran to West Ham seems to be gathering momentum, which would take them out of the market for DCL. Although I wonder if Villa themselves might see him as an option given they’ll need more than Watkins for a busy season. And they simply love doing business with us.

Duran to West Ham seems to be gathering momentum, which would take them out of the market for DCL. Although I wonder if Villa themselves might see him as an option given they’ll need more than Watkins for a busy season. And they simply love doing business with us.
Oddly he is being linked with Utd, him and Toney, he presents a cheaper option than Toney.

Oddly he is being linked with Utd, him and Toney, he presents a cheaper option than Toney.
Surprised there’s been so little interest in Toney tbh. Brentford probably expected a bidding war and a big payday but clubs seem to be targeting younger players.

Shows what DCL is up against really as he’s a similar age but way behind Toney in terms of recent performance.

Philips is on huge wages, so unless City are covering a big chunk it's not something we can do. If it happens would be later in the window I guess. I would prefer a different profile it's 50/50 if he will ever "come good" again and we have been stung with that type before.

Think there was an understanding with West Ham that they covered part of his salary

Surprised there’s been so little interest in Toney tbh. Brentford probably expected a bidding war and a big payday but clubs seem to be targeting younger players.

Shows what DCL is up against really as he’s a similar age but way behind Toney in terms of recent performance.
Because Toney is a myth.... he is simply not that good and arguable whether he is any better than DCL... At gambling maybe...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back