Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Fabian Delph came here under similar circumstances

It’s possible he gets back to his best

I’m just never sure I trust when people like Guardiola are selling
On the whole I agree with you, but there are always exceptions to the rule. Look at Cole Palmer for example.

This one has too many red flags to ignore IMO. If we sign him it's because of the player he was 3 or 4 years ago rather than the one he is now. That's before you even consider how much it'll end up costing.

I'd be steering well clear of Philips. He was a decent player for Leeds (when he wasn't injured). On the evidence of his west ham loan spell, he dosent get anywhere near our squad, especially when you consider his wages! Hard swerve.

The Gnonto rumour seems to have run its course and Leeds are now in a stronger position after selling other players.

Hopefully Kev has other options in his dossier because it’s getting beyond a joke.

The Gnonto rumour seems to have run its course and Leeds are now in a stronger position after selling other players.

Hopefully Kev has other options in his dossier because it’s getting beyond a joke.
I mean pretty much every post you make about transfers is its not happening because it's been a few days without any news, just settle down.

Lets sign a load of players who have no reputation and we have never heard of..

Would rather do that then sign the likes of Phillips

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back