Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Too bad he's making that Saudi dough I think mitrovich would be suit dyche ball nicely (I know he's a jerk rather him than maupay). I think even a player with his profile would be ideal

Big fan of Mitrovic mate and would be great for us - think the club have an approach that they aren't investing big fees on players over 27 these though and you cant really have an issue with that.

Big fan of Mitrovic and would be great for us - think the club have an approach that they aren't investing big fees on players over 27 these though and you cant really have an issue with that.
Agreed we've been burned by recruiting too many older players that have no resale value and I'd honestly prefer us to take a gamble and look for more younger affordable alternative to an established player we had eyes on

Because they simply reported we had interest and we're trying to make a deal which i believe has been corrobated by other sources
Seen nothing about Lindstrom on any sites apart from Italian. It doesn't take a week to sort personal terms not even for a club as inept as Everton. File under not coming and move on.

Seen nothing about Lindstrom on any sites apart from Italian. It doesn't take a week to sort personal terms not even for a club as inept as Everton. File under not coming and move on.
I understand you being dubious about the deal but our transfers do have a tendency to drag on for awhile even the successful ones if doesn't come about hopefully we someone else on the list and go from there , I could be wrong but i think he's going to end up here

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back