Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

No doubt, but we have three on staff and i liked yiung Dixon last week, but we've really only Myko on that side in my opinion, sure Young can give you a game there - but he looks far better on the right then the left.
Yeah Dixon looked ok... be good to see some of the young ones starting to come through this season!

Find the dynamic curious to be honest mate, in a lot of ways i think him being available is undercutting Toney. Solanke also has release clause at play. Fair few strikers this window and are extractable who could be looking to climb the ladder at different value levels.

Doesn't seem to be many PL teams who need a striker, WHU, Chelsea and Newcastle maybe Villa - possibly us. So supply and demand comes into play.

If he doesn't get what he wants this window, i wonder will he sit it out and be interesting to see what our response is to that - worst case scenario for us.

He could sign another deal here, but i really feel he wants a fresh start somewhere else and if he feels that way - id like to see him leave to be honest. Think we've been more then fair to him - perhaps too much so.

Wouldn't rule out a white knight move abroad either out of the blue.
Maybe a reunion with Carlo at Real Madrid

Find the dynamic curious to be honest mate, in a lot of ways i think him being available is undercutting Toney. Solanke also has release clause at play. Fair few strikers this window and are extractable who could be looking to climb the ladder at different value levels.

Doesn't seem to be many PL teams who need a striker, WHU, Chelsea and Newcastle maybe Villa - possibly us. So supply and demand comes into play.

If he doesn't get what he wants this window, i wonder will he sit it out and be interesting to see what our response is to that - worst case scenario for us.

He could sign another deal here, but i really feel he wants a fresh start somewhere else and if he feels that way - id like to see him leave to be honest. Think we've been more then fair to him - perhaps too much so.

Wouldn't rule out a white knight move abroad either out of the blue.
Yeah the big question is what he does if he doesn’t get a move he likes this summer, does that tell him he’s at the right level or does he gamble on his stock being higher next summer. Because that’s not guaranteed.

For me he’s probably at the biggest club in the PL where he would be a more or less guaranteed starter but like you say maybe he just wants a change of scenery or his priorities are different.

Looked very good Dixon but he needs a good loan move this summer, get him playing competitive football now.

I think we need to improve massively at both full back positions but there’s no chance he gets a right back unless he moves on Patterson.

We’re thin at left back, sort that this summer & right back next.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back