Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Was fair enough for DCL to test the market but wonder if he’s starting to see the market for him isn’t that strong.

Find the dynamic curious to be honest mate, in a lot of ways i think him being available is undercutting Toney. Solanke also has release clause at play. Fair few strikers this window and are extractable who could be looking to climb the ladder at different value levels.

Doesn't seem to be many PL teams who need a striker, WHU, Chelsea and Newcastle maybe Villa - possibly us. So supply and demand comes into play.

If he doesn't get what he wants this window, i wonder will he sit it out and be interesting to see what our response is to that - worst case scenario for us.

He could sign another deal here, but i really feel he wants a fresh start somewhere else and if he feels that way - id like to see him leave to be honest. Think we've been more then fair to him - perhaps too much so.

Wouldn't rule out a white knight move abroad either out of the blue.

So if we signed the following and only moved on some fringe players would we all be happy?

Lindstrom
Kalvin Phillips
Gnonto
LB & Back up CB
It'd be about 18x as good as a window as I was expecting when the season finished

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back