Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

We surely have to bring in more CBs to do it though? Like he clearly doesn't fancy Holgate, and Keane looks to be moving on. We would likely need 3 CBs, unless he's going to use Coleman/Mykolenko as CBs in a 3, which I'm not convinced about.

Mykolenko is very capable mate, he's played there internationally a fair bit and I believe at his previous club also.

Coleman has and not convinced, but yeah we'd certainly need one CB - the swiss lad at Montpellier would be ideal in fact, more likely two as Keane is dreadful in a three and Holgate is .... Well Holgate

I dont think Tim is Onanas replacement THIS season, I think the idea is hes one for next season or the year after(since Gana will also be leaving next season). I do think we will get some cover and sign another CM, maybe on loan, to be a stop gap until Tim develops.

Things I've heard suggest Tim is most certainly gonna feature this season (could be just bs though) my gut instinct is we will go for Bove from Roma on a loan with option, may be more me bring hopeful though...

I'd happily keep him for the next 12 months then let him leave on a free.
Here's my problem with that mate, we often complain about the style, DCL being here pretty much he suits that style perfectly, so if we want to change then likelihood is we won't whilst he's here ....

It's the ocoms razor.

With no DCL dies that mean we will fundamentally alter the way we attack, if not the Dyche needs to be sacked, if so then why not try ...

Mykolenko is very capable mate, he's played there internationally a fair bit and I believe at his previous club also.

Coleman has and not convinced, but yeah we'd certainly need one CB - the swiss lad at Montpellier would be ideal in fact, more likely two as Keane is dreadful in a three and Holgate is .... Well Holgate

If we assume they both go, I'm not sure we get away with it with just 1 more.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back