Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

So is Delle but he's still here ,as is Seamus at this point in his Career.

No fees to have them though mate and Coleman is due to the effect having him around has, Dele I genuinely feel is the club trying to help a genuinely good guy, dont think it makes football sense but in a human level I think we gain from it.

Cynical me thinks it's for pr....

A priority for me is keeping Keane and Holgate away from a football pitch at any point so I would spend it.
As funny as this post is, you’re right.

These players have been a massive part of our decline over the past 4-5 years! Like I’ve said a few times this week, the likes of these players are so close to the starting line up with the bodies we have now in the squad! A little niggle in training or a pulled muscle to one of Tarks or Branthwaite could have us watching Keane or Holgate in the starting 11 for a month!!

As funny as this post is, you’re right.

These players have been a massive part of our decline over the past 4-5 years! Like I’ve said a few times this week, the likes of these players are so close to the starting line up with the bodies we have now in the squad! A little niggle in training or a pulled muscle to one of Tarks or Branthwaite could have us watching Keane or Holgate in the starting 11 for a month!!
....... or both!!!!!

No fees to have them though mate and Coleman is due to the effect having him around has, Dele I genuinely feel is the club trying to help a genuinely good guy, dont think it makes football sense but in a human level I think we gain from it.

Cynical me thinks it's for pr....
2 cracking blokes in very different ways.

Would I keep either around ?
In a footballing matter not for me mate .

Because I trust my brother mate on his analytics.
Most people would say something like “ive heard this kid is good but no idea myself” rather than saying they’re the clear and obvious choice to buy then if that’s the case. It seems a bit ott to be raving about players you’ve never seen based on the amateur analysis of someone else.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back