Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Don’t think we can sign him these days till 18 because of Brexit mate.

Fifa view the U.K. as a different region now.
Can strike a pre agreement but he cannot move until he is 18. There are lots of teams that want him and Everton though keen are not yet sure they want to be in a possible bidding war.

So the 3 new signings this week thing appears to be rubbish. Think Phillips will drag on as City want to see if someone wants to buy him, the young Chelsea midfielder seems a 2nd choice if at all true.
Gnonto remains a fight with Leeds as we try to negotiate the terms down.
Doesn't seem we are close to any defender.
Here is me hoping there is soon movement on getting Keane, Hoogste, Maupay and Patterson out of the door and we set a deadline for DCL or accept 20m + from anyone

So the 3 new signings this week thing appears to be rubbish. Think Phillips will drag on as City want to see if someone wants to buy him, the young Chelsea midfielder seems a 2nd choice if at all true.
Here is me hoping there is soon movement on getting Keane, Hoogste, Maupay and Patterson out of the door and we set a deadline for DCL or accept 20m + from anyone
Where was that even said?

so you say 3 new signings then say things appear to be rubbish

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back