Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Broja it feels is the trap we constantly fall into of overpaying for a bang average player in the premiership.
Where as other teams pull a rabbit out of the hat for sub 10 million, who suddenly becomes a 30-40 million rated gem.
Our fans would riot if we went for the sub 10 million player, which is why we always go for the expensive duds.
Not a chance Broja ends up here, maybe a year ago but not now.

Find it laughable that people are still thinking we are after Broja

Because Dyche and Thelwell have a history of gong for injury prone players ...
Stop getting your news from sky sports ffs

This is where good scouting comes in. Surely Broja isn’t the only option possible in the entire globe of football.
i know just saying teams will not let their top striker go if we come knocking on say Aug 28th. For me if DCL is not signing that contract we have to accept any deal between 20-25m. it is clear our valuation is too high for a injury prone striker who has not set the world alive in the last few seasons with only 12 months of his contract to go. But it seems also his own demands are high. Chermiti it is :):):)

This is where good scouting comes in. Surely Broja isn’t the only option possible in the entire globe of football.
To be fair the reports suggest they have scouted and Broja is one they really like I don't see it myself after the last couple of years but this doesn't seem like one of them where we just grab the most obvious available target it seems like he's a player they've liked for a long time and still do.

Find it laughable that people are still thinking we are after Broja

Because Dyche and Thelwell have a history of gong for injury prone players ...
Stop getting your news from sky sports ffs
The reports around Broja have been pretty consistent from decent sources for a while now. They love every metric about him barring the main one - goal return

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back