Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

They’re mostly young players with sell on value. We’ve improved with that since Thelwell came in
So why are you saying this is something we need to do, when previously you have just said 'Too many of our signings over the last 8 years don't fit into either category'

We’ve agreed terms with Burnley left back Charlie Taylor apparently….

Oh Icarus, fly not too close to the Sun, lest your waxen wings melt.
Havent seen this anywhere have said i have no problem with it if we can get his money down aswell maybe 20/25. Is a backup will kno dyche system not exciting but a solid lb.

So why are you saying this is something we need to do, when previously you have just said 'Too many of our signings over the last 8 years don't fit into either category'
Those ones you mentioned were mostly only when Thelwell was here. We wasted a lot of money before that

Its Arsenal got to be around £80mil. That would give us £68mil after clauses.

Hes the ideal signing for them to replace Partey. Hopefully we dont sell low.

Have been vocal about not selling Branthwaite for less than 80m but I think Onana would have to take the Euros by storm for a team to bid that much for him.

Its Arsenal got to be around £80mil. That would give us £68mil after clauses.

Hes the ideal signing for them to replace Partey. Hopefully we dont sell low.
He hasn't increased his value since we signed him. As long as we get his fee plus wages back as a minimum, then I'd be happy for him to go anywhere, very replaceable player imo

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back