Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Good no chance he goes to villa imo hope that it is psg and the overpay

If PSG come in for him then yes, I'd expect a high bid. Also, they have a number of players to include in a potential deal. They typically overhaul a few positions each season or bring in support so one or two opportunities.

In France, Wahi (who we were previously linked with) at Lens could be a good DCL replacement, Doue at Rennes for left wing and Cherki at Lyon woule be ace in attacking midfield.

I think Everton should look at this Callum Doyle, currently at Man City is 20 and went on loan to Leicester last season.

He is left footed and has played for England U21's surely would be worth a punt?

If PSG come in for him then yes, I'd expect a high bid. Also, they have a number of players to include in a potential deal. They typically overhaul a few positions each season or bring in support so one or two opportunities.

In France, Wahi (who we were previously linked with) at Lens could be a good DCL replacement, Doue at Rennes for left wing and Cherki at Lyon woule be ace in attacking midfield.

….if a deal is done this month, then we need income not player exchanges.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back