Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Caught him a couple of times, he's with Sparta Prague - most televised side in the country, but he missed a lot of games with suspension. Daft red cards.

Personally, I wouldn't go anywhere near, he's fast, full of running and that's where my endorsement ends. He's not a defender, Sparta deployed him as a winger. But he's moronic, often getting subbed for looking lost and, like I mentioned has major discipline issues.

The step from Czech domestic football to Premier league is huge, most players see Germany as a more logical target to play in. I can't see it.

This lad isn't even top half Championship.

Ringing endorsement, then? :lol: Cheers for the write-up.

Ringing endorsement, then? :lol: Cheers for the write-up.

Ok, I'll do it this way - biggest games in the Czech league for Sparta are with title favourites and cross town rivals Slavia.

Our boy: at Slavia. booked on 22 minutes, subbed off on the hour.
v. Slavia, returned from two games on the bench, sent off in the 86th minute in a 0-0 draw

Viktoria Plzen (my team) are usually top three contenders with Sparta.
v. Plzen, booked on 80 minutes, subbed off a couple of minutes later.
at Plzen, suspended, game one of a three game suspension (he had two of them in the season). Plzen won 4-0, btw.

No goals, no assists in any of those games. Two bookings, one straight red card and one match missed through suspension.

Ok, I'll do it this way - biggest games in the Czech league for Sparta are with title favourites and cross town rivals Slavia.

v. Slavia, returned from two games on the bench, sent off in the 86th minute in a 0-0 draw

at Plzen, suspended, game one of a three game suspension (he had two of them in the season). Plzen won 4-0, btw.

No goals, no assists in any of those games. Two bookings, one straight red card and one match missed through suspension.
Captain material

Seems like an airhead!

Not sure how accurate, but I think it says -

Whey Hey An Offer!! (I'm assuming it's a foreign Geordie)

Everton quietly contact an Angel related to Prentice. Why, unfortunately the offer is 7.5m zebras and proper boners in Spartas bar. The club would prefer toothpaste.

Equipped with a Premier League Solero, 2.5 million of them someone yelled!

I must say macca you're speedy and accurate translating has been incredibly helpful in these increasingly fast paced and ever changing transfer negotiations.

I suggest you change your forum signature to reflect your, now main responsibility, on this fine forum.

If Inter were only paying 7m or so, and we were interested in the player then……
You would think so...but we know the love for players with Premier league experience our dof has...they will go for someone like kalvin phillips on a season loan costing us probably the same that getting this young cm from venezia.

Caught him a couple of times, he's with Sparta Prague - most televised side in the country, but he missed a lot of games with suspension. Daft red cards.

Personally, I wouldn't go anywhere near, he's fast, full of running and that's where my endorsement ends. He's not a defender, Sparta deployed him as a winger. But he's moronic, often getting subbed for looking lost and, like I mentioned has major discipline issues.

The step from Czech domestic football to Premier league is huge, most players see Germany as a more logical target to play in. I can't see it.

This lad isn't even top half Championship.
As a fellow Czech Toffee - fully agree. Think Preciado is absolutely not a player for Dyche, he would be unplayable as a RB in PL. Would surely come in as a winger and I think we can do a lot better due to Preciado's discipline and work rate.

There are only three players atm from Czech league I can see suceeding in case they move to a PL team: Martin Vitík, Igoh Ogbu and Lukáš Provod. And all three are likely more expensive than a sensible option from elsewhere.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.