Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree with that. From an outside perspective though I'm not doing more than like 10m up front with some add ons. So I'm not sure how Spurs wanting him plus Richarlison gets you to 100m

I also don't believe they want Gordon at all so...

I'd say about £20m right now, but potential matters. Either you should hold assets until they are close to maximum value, or you only accept an offer which factors in potential development.

If he becomes a better finisher in the next 24/36 months, he could be a 50m player. So that should be our figure right now, otherwise we hold and let his value naturally rise with further experience and development.

If Real are serious and in for Son then the landscape has changed - levy will get big money in and have to spend so might chuck over £100 mill at us for the pair of Richy and flash, as he has to calm the natives and try and keep Kane sweet.

Theres legs in this, sadly.

Just hope the new dog and Frank get the chance to reinvest money on the squad.

I'm 99% confident Real aren't in for Son, this is the first time I've heard it mentioned.

My first suspicion as I've said is that this is Sky Sports making stuff up.

My second suspicion is that this is a PR thing, so Everton can turn round and say "Look, we got a great offer for Richarlison and had to let him go, but we've fought hard and kept hold of Gordon" kind of scenario.

Even if you guys need to raise funds, you're not going to do it by selling a player who just broke through from the academy; it's a PR disaster for the board, and no club is going to pay the obscene money it would take to justify letting him go.

£10m+addons for Gordon lol
Hull want 30 mil (and will probably get 20) for Lewis Potter and Gordon is 2 days younger, looks a better all round player, and with a full season of PL football under his belt is a much less risky proposition than someone playing for a bottom half championship club. Based on the KLP numbers ask 45-50, maybe take 35-40.

Status
Not open for further replies.