Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Spurs need more home grown players in their squad this year? Only thing that would make the Gordon rumors make sense for me. He’d be 4th or 5th choice there.

Yeah, HG is a big issue for Spurs, in fairness.

We've taken a tiny bit of pressure off by bringing in an English backup keeper (Forster), and potentially Spence for Emerson Royal at RWB.

Big problem we have is that Ben Davies, Eric Dier and Joe Rodon don't count as HG in European competitions. Add to that losing Dele and potentially Winks who are both obviously HG.

That's not to say that I think we're after Gordon, pretty sure Sky are making stuff up as usual, but HG is definitely an ongoing worry for Spurs.

Linking loans with permanent deals should be a no-no for us. Keep the deals and negotiations entirely separate. If clubs don't like that, tough.

It suits Spurs to link them, it absolutely doesn't suit us.

I think that applies generally, whether its Chelsea or Spurs we want to loan players from.

That and part-exchange is a bad way to do business for a club in our situation.

Nearly halfway season 22/23, are we gonna get new playez, and i mean NEW not darn Winks?? It seems we not goin anywhere.

If Real are serious and in for Son then the landscape has changed - levy will get big money in and have to spend so might chuck over £100 mill at us for the pair of Richy and flash, as he has to calm the natives and try and keep Kane sweet.

Theres legs in this, sadly.

Just hope the new dog and Frank get the chance to reinvest money on the squad.

This 'deal' is getting a bit silly. Richarlison and Gordon to us, Moura, Winks to you then add in any Dele adjustments!

Never going to happen. A 4 way player deal? Can't see it.
Agreed.
There would be murder at Everton if we were to lose Richarlison and Gordon and have them replaced with Winks and Moura.

If Real are serious and in for Son then the landscape has changed - levy will get big money in and have to spend so might chuck over £100 mill at us for the pair of Richy and flash, as he has to calm the natives and try and keep Kane sweet.

Ironically, I don't think Spurs will get either Richarlison or Gordon.

I think Chelsea may take Richarlison and Gordon won't be sold.

Ironically, I don't think Spurs will get either Richarlison or Gordon.

I think Chelsea may take Richarlison and Gordon won't be sold.
Spurs are desperate to progress ahead of their rivals (Arsenal and Chelsea). I cant imagine Chelsea not being interested in Richey, as they need to replace Lukaku and have the opportunity to prevent Spurs adding depth to their squad.

Wait what do people actually think Gordon's value is?

Status
Not open for further replies.