Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what does everyone value that deal at then?

100m for both?

Richarlison £70m & Gordon £30m?

I personally don’t think Richie would get much game time at Spurs never mind Gordon, would be a terrible move for him. But I imagine Everton have probably indicated they would be open to offers.
If Son goes to Real that changes. If Spurs have interest in both that rumor may have legs.

Has to be 100 million for the pair. Would go a long way toward helping the FFP ills i would think.

Certainly wouldn't advocate for it, but if the numbers are right we have to listen.

I love Richy and Gordon but head over heart, Gordon hasn’t yet delivered the end product we need and we need goals and assists. If 100m for the pair gets us Gallagher, Zinchenko, and, say, Dennis and Cornet, and the Kean money were to get us a full on DM on top then we’d be a better squad for it. But we can’t be hoodwinked with swaps for players we don’t really want.

I love Richy and Gordon but head over heart, Gordon hasn’t yet delivered the end product we need and we need goals and assists. If 100m for the pair gets us Gallagher, Zinchenko, and, say, Dennis and Cornet, and the Kean money were to get us a full on DM on top then we’d be a better squad for it. But we can’t be hoodwinked with swaps for players we don’t really want.

You were doing so well up to this point.

Dennis, 24, is a carbon copy of richarlison for less than £15 mil
I assure you you’re on ignore now, and stats say Dennis has a carbon copy play style of richarson.

Interesting....so richarlison can be easily replaced for less than £15mil.

Evertonian...hmmm...im on ignore though...

u like dennis now??

Not on ignore then...

Attention seeking reminds me of a few posters.
Sky only post reliable certain transfer stories…
View attachment 171540

Now posting about Gordon being sold...no doubt he can be easily replaced for under £5mil.

Evening Toffees
No one posts more wham than that futile boy

Shouldnt you have the word BLUE in your username?

Or perhaps a year or former Everton player?

Too obvious...

Said in the gordon thread i am still confident both wont go to spurs. As somebody said in here can see rich with a new deal fixed price for him to go

Status
Not open for further replies.