Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop the hostility towards Spurs! They're a well-run club with the best stadium in the league by a mile, with two world class strikers and a superb squad packed full of quality. Oh, and their board knows how to run a football club. They don't even need Richarlison or Gordon. The hostility is probably born out of jealousy, as they are, in all honesty, everything that we should be. Two clubs that previously (2000-2010) weren't known for spending megabucks, we should have had Kings Dock and could easily be as good as Spurs are now. I'd say they actually underachieved last season quite badly, as 4th with that squad imo isn't good enough. But there's no need for anybody to start slanging matches with their fans who, by and large, are sound as a pound. They also hate Liverpool, so another +1 to them.

Alright, don’t wank him off like

Stop the hostility towards Spurs! They're a well-run club with the best stadium in the league by a mile, with two world class strikers and a superb squad packed full of quality. Oh, and their board knows how to run a football club. They don't even need Richarlison or Gordon. The hostility is probably born out of jealousy, as they are, in all honesty, everything that we should be. Two clubs that previously (2000-2010) weren't known for spending megabucks, we should have had Kings Dock and could easily be as good as Spurs are now. I'd say they actually underachieved last season quite badly, as 4th with that squad imo isn't good enough. But there's no need for anybody to start slanging matches with their fans who, by and large, are sound as a pound. They also hate Liverpool, so another +1 to them.
Alrite harry hows your chin?

He doesn't actually have a predecessor, he's just the latest in our giant pile of centre halves, maybe if we sell Mina you might have a point. People are also acting like he's prime Maldini, don't get me wrong I'm supportive of his signing but he's a former Burnley centre half on £90k a week, it's not like he's some mega bargain.

I'm not sure we have changed our policy, solid premier league pros on massive wages is classic Everton. As is signing Winks, we're deffo signing him, a midfielder that doesn't tackle, set up goals or score, who runs like he's in treacle and passes five yards sideways. It's all pretty familiar stuff.
Are we defo signing him? On loan, is fine by me.
And yes, we will have changed our business model.

Well I'm not stopping supporting the club. I just say mean things about us because we suck and Blue to the bone pinhead that he is has decided that means I hate Everton.

I don't hate Everton, I think I should put that on record at this point, but I do find the current set up to be really lacking in enjoyment.
At least tag me if you are trying to insult me plastic fan

You have me on ignore so it isn't giving you a notification either way.

Also I think I'm the first Everton plastic so someone send me a plaque or something
download.jpeg

They’re tinpot super league scabs and their chairman has a roll-on deodorant head.

Am not having this at all, but to throw a tin hat on and go all conspiracy Gordon put a post up that he was in London on his Story on instagram, and its gone now....
After the last few seasons does it really matter if the team is completely dismantled?

I wouldn’t be overly annoyed at any of them leaving, the team has been a collective dogturd and stayed up on the penultimate game of the season.

Granted, things can always get worse but for a number of seasons and under several managers, these players have been pretty much a failure to a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.