Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison and now Gordon in an already crowded Tottenham front line ?

The last time Spurs spunked a load of money like this it was just before they sold Bale , if I remember right.

@Yid4life
I suspect they will offload berjwin, mora plus can play richy in a 3 with son and kane so makes sense to me, probably copy the RS model especially now they have bissouma to control midfield. Gordon would be backup and help with the homegrown quota. Can see them hitting top 4 easily next year, I think the frustration is we should be competing with the likes of spurs but terrible management has taken us this low. Unfortunately if the bids are sufficient and they throw in Winks I think we will sell both. Case of getting through the next 2 years until new ground is built and FFP has been reset ?
If Bill is "Still" involved in any form of negotiations, You should be very concerned. His "what would Everton do" statement is quite frankly an embarrassment to him and us. He has overseen a basket case of a club and needs to be gone.

Why did we appoint Thelwell at all if Bill is still doing what he does?

The mind boggles at the pantomime we have become under his guardianship.

Mosh and Bill Out
I very much hope he won't be involved, think thellwell will probably make sure of that or at least I prey he does. Surely the club has learnt its lesson by now. ?

lets'hope we get an amount of 60M plus so the Bill Kenwirght critics change their tunes lol
Won't happen. There haven't been enough of the so called " good times" to fully forgive him for the numerous mistakes he has made.
I don't doubt his intentions just his skills, resources and the fact he held on to his train set for far too long.

It isn't irregular for deals to be hammered out at Chairman/CEO level

4CDFA52B-1050-411C-B24A-7E2A9E40339A.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back