Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that he'd never actually play for City because he can't pass to teammates. Pep would have him in one training session and never consider him. So it makes it sort of hard to be better.

City signed Grealish knowing Haaland was coming I think.

…you have this thing about him not being able to ‘join in’ how City play, but I’m certain he’d be much more effective for them than Grealish. When City were 2 down in the last game of the season against Villa, they left £100m Grealish on the bench as an unused substitute.

Well the way I’d look at it I’d want my front 3 to be scoring 30 goals a season at least. Think Dom should be getting 15 if fully fit, Dennis scored 10 this season, as did Richy and then you’ve got Bergwjin who should definitely score more than Gray or Gordon despite none of them being great goal threats, think he’d be great for working with Dom though and getting balls into good areas.
We would need the rest to really up their numbers to get 10th or upwards as we only scored 43 or the defence is going to be on top of their game to keep the goals against down, that's a major issue not having goals from other areas.

Transfer threads are very strange. Juve fans couldn't believe their luck when we bought Kulusevski and Bentancur and half our fans threw their toys out the pram when we bought them. Both players were a revelation and without them we wouldn't have achieved top 4.

It's the same on here. How many times have the words 'if they are not good enought for Spurs, we should not be buying them' been posted?

Bentancur gives me horrible Andre Gomes vibes.

Care to explain that reasoning?

Bergwijn has 60 apperences for spurs in the PL with 7 goals and 6 assists.

Dennis has 33 apperences for Watford in the PL scoring 10 goals and 6 assist. He also younger then bergwijn.

So unless your definition of "better value" is worse then. I'd have to disagree.

Personally think that bergwijn is just another lad who's looked good in a crap league but can't hack it in the prem. Look at his stats all of his goals and assists come from the eredivisie 12 champions league apperences 0 goals only 2 assists, 5 apperences in the europa league 0 goals and 0 assist. The lad has picked up nearly as many bookings as he has goals (6).
Lotta numbers there and I don’t hate the idea of Dennis but he does have a bit of a chequered past and basically one good season in a very bad team. For me Bergwijn has shown more in the game, and not being able to get past Son is no disgrace, and therefore at this point in time is worth more than Dennis. Just my opinion that if both were available for similar fees I’d take Bergwijn.

The problem is that he'd never actually play for City because he can't pass to teammates. Pep would have him in one training session and never consider him. So it makes it sort of hard to be better.

City signed Grealish knowing Haaland was coming I think.

Grealish isn't good enough for that City team or Guardiola's style. He was totally the wrong signing, they needed Kane and he would have won them a CL.

Grealish isn't good enough for that City team or Guardiola's style. He was totally the wrong signing, they needed Kane and he would have won them a CL.
I'm down for a friendly wager to all interested parties that Grealish has 10 assists in the league this coming season

…you have this thing about him not being able to ‘join in’ how City play, but I’m certain he’d be much more effective for them than Grealish. When City were 2 down in the last game of the season against Villa, they left £100m Grealish on the bench as an unused substitute.
Richarlison wouldn't play wide for them and Erling Haaland is their striker now. What are we doing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back