Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the average age of our squad vs the league average?
No figures for last season.

But yet again, Big Oil is making statements that dont match up to facts.

age.webp

He not though is he we have younger wingers with better talent in my view, Gordon being one.

I doubt he'll be signed as a wide player tbh - under Moist at WHU he played in the midfield 3 as the ball carrier driving at the oppositions defence.

Assuming Fronk wants 2-3 midfield options to come in I have little problem on a free. Would be dissapointed if a fee was involved but a free is a free same as Tarky.

Sooner the fans put some faith in Thelwell/Lampard the better - let them get on with the job with the budget constraints they have.

Moaning and writing a player off before he's even signed or close to signing is one of the reasons why we've sacked manager after manager in recent years - no patience.

He's not great but he's better than some of the rubbish we have mate.

If you can punt Gomes for a few quid and replace his wage with Lingz on a free contract whilst funds are spent elswhere on Richys replacement and the midfield I'll be happy enough with that.

People expecting a summer splurge are in for dissapointment - until next summer lands we still have to wheel and deal.

I'm not looking fir a splurge I'm looking for a change in direction from our [Poor language removed] outdated transfer policy, you know new dof, new way of doing things. We survived relegation on the final few games and we have lost our best player. We need his replacement first and foremost and not some never has been that will drain our resources, can't make myself any clearer really.

I doubt he'll be signed as a wide player tbh - under Moist at WHU he played in the midfield 3 as the ball carrier driving at the oppositions defence.

Assuming Fronk wants 2-3 midfield options to come in I have little problem on a free. Would be dissapointed if a fee was involved but a free is a free same as Tarky.

Sooner the fans put some faith in Thelwell/Lampard the better - let them get on with the job with the budget constraints they have.

Moaning and writing a player off before he's even signed or close to signing is one of the reasons why we've sacked manager after manager in recent years - no patience.

Agree I gave Benitez a chance even though everything screamed noooo.
Let Lampard and Co have a go and see what happens hopefully we will be pleasantly surprised.

Mate, don't go there. Apparently Richie was essentially a left back when at Watford, and has some amazing heat maps to show the work he did. So him not scoring from December onwards doesn't count.

Dennis' heat maps from last season show he spent most of him time out wide and a significant portion in his own half, despite Zat being adamant he played nearly all the time as a CF.

Hold on a sec...perhaps we and @MikelsGoat are at crossed wires here.

What I meant was Dennis played more at Centre forward than anywhere else...

E.g it could be

15 games CF
5 games LF
5 games RF
5 games LM
5 games RM
4 games ACM

Please try and talk English, Moist/Fronk/Tarky ?
Most on here, apart from a few, have wrote him off for a reason, he's crap, bit part player for most of his career, now as a forward should we say, relies on pace, is a pointless signing and signings like him get managers sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back