Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on a sec...perhaps we and @MikelsGoat are at crossed wires here.

What I meant was Dennis played more at Centre forward than anywhere else...

E.g it could be

15 games CF
5 games LF
5 games RF
5 games LM
5 games RM
4 games ACM
So he played more times not at CF than he did at CF.

You keep stating he plays more as a CF which isn't the case because more often than not, he doesn't play at CF.

Anyway, I really don't care what position he plays. I'm getting to the point where I hope we sign him and play him at CB.

Thats odd considering you constantly hold up Brighton and Palace as clubs we should aspire to be.
But I'm not looking at them and saying "our squad is .4 years younger so we're fine"

Also stop posting, go to transfermarkt, take a screenshot of the top transfer fees this summer, and post it in the Richarlison thread. Please.

Hold on a sec...perhaps we and @MikelsGoat are at crossed wires here.

What I meant was Dennis played more at Centre forward than anywhere else...

E.g it could be

15 games CF
5 games LF
5 games RF
5 games LM
5 games RM
4 games ACM
He played 11 games as a central striker
He played 14 games on the left side

Thus he played more games as a Left Winger than he did as a central striker.

Linked to Noni Madueke, who looks promising.

Hopefully Marcel Brands hasn't learned how to be a competent football director since landing on his arse back at PSV and sorts a nice deal for us.

Swerve.

1656687204814.webp

We have lost Delph, Sigurdsson, Tosun who are all around 30 or over which should bring down the average age a little.

We have quite a few young players in the squad... Patterson, Godfrey, Holgate, Branthwaite, Mykolenko,Davies,DCL and Gordon are all 25 or under
I forgot Branthwaite. Assuming he's actually considered to play in non-emergency situations he's a fourth young player.

Genuinely don't know and don't care. We have three young players and about 10 old ones. The balance is off.

Luckily, I can be arsed to do your research for you. Everton's average age last year was 27.1, the joint 12th youngest in the league. Against a median of 26.7 and a mean of 26.67.

So unless nearly 50% of the league are too old, we're right in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back