Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer a proper source.

Erling Haaland says he is "in the right place to fulfil his ambitions" after completing a £51.2m transfer to Manchester City from Borussia Dortmund.

Tottenham Hotspur have signed Brazil forward Richarlison from Everton on a five-year deal believed to be worth £60m.
I'd be giving it a week before quoting richies transfer fee from transfermarkt. Not 6 hours after its confirmed. The bloke who updates it from his basement needs time to verify it.

Better tell that to Liverpool who are older than us and Chelsea who are exactly the same as us.

I mean, it could just be that your judgement is subjective and you aren't right all the time.
Liverpool and Chelsea can buy whoever they want. When we have a decent player in their prime (Lukaku, Gueye, Richarlison) we usually sell then. And we basically never buy anyone like that.

When we're a top 5 most attractive club in Europe we can act like Chelsea.

I'd be giving it a week before quoting richies transfer fee from transfermarkt. Not 6 hours after its confirmed. The bloke who updates it from his basement needs time to verify it.

"Add another zero"

basement-snow-white.gif

Liverpool and Chelsea can buy whoever they want. When we have a decent player in their prime (Lukaku, Gueye, Richarlison) we usually sell then. And we basically never buy anyone like that.

When we're a top 5 most attractive club in Europe we can act like Chelsea.
So being about 4 months older than the league average is bad, but being a year over it is fine. Or we could be like Norwich and be 3 years under it.

So being about 4 months older than the league average is bad, but being a year over it is fine. Or we could be like Norwich and be 3 years under it.
We need to get younger. Sod the league average. We should try to build one of the youngest teams so we a. have a pipeline of talent b. don't run out of money.

So he played more times not at CF than he did at CF.

You keep stating he plays more as a CF which isn't the case because more often than not, he doesn't play at CF.

Anyway, I really don't care what position he plays. I'm getting to the point where I hope we sign him and play him at CB.

When Dennis played the position he was used in mostly was Centre Forward.

He was good for 2.5 months of a so far otherwise poor career.

For the enrity of the calendar year 2022 he was poor and scored 2 goals.

The Watford fans dont like his attitude.

Theyre the 3rd club where this has been an issue.

If we sign him it will be a disgrace.

When Dennis played the position he was used in mostly was Centre Forward.

He was good for 2.5 months of a so far otherwise poor career.

For the enrity of the calendar year 2022 he was poor and scored 2 goals.

The Watford fans dont like his attitude.

Theyre the 3rd club where this has been an issue.

If we sign him it will be a disgrace.
I don't want him. I don't really care where he plays as he isn't our player. We don't need a left sided winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back