Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I'm not looking at them and saying "our squad is .4 years younger so we're fine"

Also stop posting, go to transfermarkt, take a screenshot of the top transfer fees this summer, and post it in the Richarlison thread. Please.
I prefer a proper source.

Erling Haaland says he is "in the right place to fulfil his ambitions" after completing a £51.2m transfer to Manchester City from Borussia Dortmund.

Tottenham Hotspur have signed Brazil forward Richarlison from Everton on a five-year deal believed to be worth £60m.

Wed play 3 at the back if we signed Colwill i think.

Patterson instead of Coleman and surely we'd atart Dele...

Lingard on a 3 year deal on 150k a week (plus say...2 mil signing on fee) = 25.4million (8.4 million a year)
Keane Lewis Potter on a 5 year deal on 60k a week (plus 20m fee, not all upfront) = 35.6 million (7.1 million a year),

That not including what you could receive back in transfer fee if we sold Lewis Potter down the line, wheras Lingard would be 33 at end of his 3 years and be worth nothing

Id 100% sign KLP over Lingard.

But Id sign Lingard over any of the other attackers weve been linked with recently.

I prefer a proper source.

Erling Haaland says he is "in the right place to fulfil his ambitions" after completing a £51.2m transfer to Manchester City from Borussia Dortmund.

Tottenham Hotspur have signed Brazil forward Richarlison from Everton on a five-year deal believed to be worth £60m.
That wasn't the agreement though.

September to October then.

Fees will be taken from Transfermarkt if you agree?
It's right there in black and white. Crack on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back