Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please try and talk English, Moist/Fronk/Tarky ?
Most on here, apart from a few, have wrote him off for a reason, he's crap, bit part player for most of his career, now as a forward should we say, relies on pace, is a pointless signing and signings like him get managers sacked.

Personally I think its just agent talk to hurry up West Ham or Newcastle into agreeing a deal.

We're gonna be linked with a load of players now we have £50 millions from the Richarlison sale.

But if he does sign then maybe the budget only allows for that in which case if it allows Fronk to set up a certain way we have to see how it goes and not create more instability.

Personally I think its just agent talk to hurry up West Ham or Newcastle into agreeing a deal.

We're gonna be linked with a load of players now we have £50 millions from the Richarlison sale.

But if he does sign then maybe the budget only allows for that in which case if it allows Fronk to set up a certain way we have to see how it goes and not create more instability.
Signing Jessie Lingard would cost us more money than signing somebody like Potter from Hull.

Its not a cheap option, its a stupid option.

Lingard is just the wrong move for the club be another player on high wages who we will be stuck with is not what we need at all. I see why the club got Tarkowski but really hope the club surprise me and get quality in

He's not great but he's better than some of the rubbish we have mate.

If you can punt Gomes for a few quid and replace his wage with Lingz on a free contract whilst funds are spent elswhere on Richys replacement and the midfield I'll be happy enough with that.

People expecting a summer splurge are in for dissapointment - until next summer lands we still have to wheel and deal.
Realistically, who do you imagine would pay a fee for Gomes and cover his huge wages. The only teams who have shown any interest are in Portugal, there is no way on earth that they could afford even half of his ways and rest assured, sooner than take a wage cut, Gomes will just sit here for the next two years going out on the occasional loan and we will have to pay a large percentage of his salary in order to get him out on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back