Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add, davies, iwobi. A academy youngster. But if we sell Allan and Doucoure, and loosing the others. We would need a very good fist choice midfielder. Which could be 10mil on the books.

241564a4778f1ceccb29f12a715e7590.webp

He us a good player when he plays, but that is so infrequently that we would be mad to give him another contract.

In his whole time here he had played a handful of games.

Id give him one, I’m not saying a mega contract, I’m talking one year. Realistically we’re going to lose Allan and Gomes, we need some experience in there along side Doucoure.

But solely in the basis that he can keep fit before the end of the year. Completely understand where you’re coming from, I just think he’s a good player when fit.

Dunno that Charlie Taylor absolutely rinsed us the other night.

To add context i think most of us on here could have rinsed JJk like that. Burnley lad i work with says the same, he's a good defender but he has players in a team who will protect him and stopp him getting dragged out. Put him with more offensive fullbcaks and he'll get challenged a hell of a lot more.

Keane mk2 for me. SWERVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back