Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he’s on a free, the thing is Frank will be building a team that wants to push up the field, play on the front foot and keep the ball.

He’s 30 early into next season,
Could he change his game and fit into a different style after playing so long in a defensive set up.

True mate although they'll be games like today that we'll need to be compact though and play deep.

I hope Lampard whilst building a recognised system has 1-2 players in the squad that enables us to switch it up when needed (i.e the top 6-7 sides away from home).

As much as I love Mina unless he takes a drastic wage cut he needs to be moved on in the summer with him into his last 12 months of his contract and Holgate is abysmal.

Think we need 2x CB's one starter and one reliable cover.

???
Keane
Godfrey
Tarkowski

Branthwaite given a loan move to get regular minutes under his belt.

True mate although they'll be games like today that we'll need to be compact though and play deep.

I hope Lampard whilst building a recognised system has 1-2 players in the squad that enables us to switch it up when needed (i.e the top 6-7 sides away from home).

As much as I love Mina unless he takes a drastic wage cut he needs to be moved on in the summer with him into his last 12 months of his contract and Holgate is abysmal.

Think we need 2x CB's one starter and one reliable cover.

???
Keane
Godfrey
Tarkowski

Branthwaite given a loan move to get regular minutes under his belt.
Yes can see what you mean, we will probably need a few frees and loans. If we go into next season with them 3,
We’d need a younger one with big potential and speed.

If we stay up and funds are tight would like us to make a punt on that Tarkowski at Burnley.

Was impressed with him against us thought he flung his body on the line a few times.

If its true his contract has nearly expired I would happily move Holgate on and get him in.
was very impressed with his performance vs us but will always be wary of signing Dyche players after how Keane has turned out....

was very impressed with his performance vs us but will always be wary of signing Dyche players after how Keane has turned out....
I don’t know him enough, but Dyche has a system that suits certain players. Keane is a great example. I don’t know if he is fast and agile enough to play a higher line, or play our from thd back?

However, a free transfer will have to be considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back