Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
78E0CDE6-1A2F-45DA-B351-4C86E14DF0F0.webp

Direct your anger at these two shysters, not at the players that are getting sold and not at the new DOF, who’s already having his hands tied.

Leeds saving our blushes or stealing a march? Ignore the potential pun.

Im American so admit my bias. Adams healthy is maybe the best player in our pool, definitely our most important. But that caveat is a HUGE one. Man is constantly injured to the point I would steer away, especially in Leeds's very precarious situation.

More importantly if this means that Orta and Leeds are no longer pursuing Mohamed Camara, that is a huge opportunity for Everton if they wanted to be sensible.

Last edited:

Leeds saving our blushes or stealing a march? Ignore the potential pun.

I've actually liked the look of him the first few times I've seen him play but not sure he's a disciplined sitter for a 6 role. But Marsch wants to play with 2 in there so I don't think Leeds want him for that. Does have pace and energy though and is decent enough on the ball. He'd the type of player I'd be happy to see us buy for the right fee.

I think the back 3/5 theories emanate from the fact thelwell wrote a book about playing 3 at the back and since we're already stacked with CB's and now with this link ,people are just using that to reinforce that notion.
Thank you mate, didn’t know that. Anybody read the book!?

Villa is my tip mate and I’m going to enjoy it.
Yup, with you on this. I have lost track with the footy up north over the years (used to live up there many years ago) so I have no idea how good Slippy G actually was at Rangers. What was on show at Villa last season was nothing special imo and if you look on paper they have a decent squad there. I don't see him as a future RS manager either tbh, Klopp's replacement will be someone like him, a thinker, someone who is obsessed with the detail and science of coaching. that's not Gerrard for me. Villa are ones to watch this season.

Yup, with you on this. I have lost track with the footy up north over the years (used to live up there many years ago) so I have no idea how good Slippy G actually was at Rangers. What was on show at Villa last season was nothing special imo and if you look on paper they have a decent squad there. I don't see him as a future RS manager either tbh, Klopp's replacement will be someone like him, a thinker, someone who is obsessed with the detail and science of coaching. that's not Gerrard for me. Villa are ones to watch this season.
Would be very surprised if Villa didn't finish at least 15 point above us next year. Unless we do some seriously good transfer business.

Would be very surprised if Villa didn't finish at least 15 point above us next year. Unless we do some seriously good transfer business.
I think we will both be around the same tbh. They have spent a fair old whack though and their fans expect to see results, a few were getting twitchy towards the end of last season. Just not sure bout Gerrard, also don't forget he has lost Michael Beale now who many say was the brains behind the setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back