Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flippin' heck, slow on the draw with this one guys. I out this on yesterday and noone was talking about it.

Does this make me ITK?? ?
Linked this morning to Claremont striker Mohammed Bayo. The 24 year old Guinea international scored 14 and assisted 5 last season in a side that finished 17th. Plenty of teams credited with an interest it is believed Claremont want around £12m for him. Looks like more of a central striker than a Richarlison replacement

Yeah, it’s a defence mechanism. We were doomed in 2004, doomed now. Buy or loan a couple of youngsters and I reckon the mood will change. Plus I really want Gallagher and am ok with Broja. Just wish we’d get Lewis Potter Keane (or whatever his name is).
What’s your views on City and Newcastle’s financials?

What’s your views on City and Newcastle’s financials?
City will continue to have tons of cash available due to them being owned by a City State with improved commercial streams and blag sponsors to hide it.

Newcastle will have tons of cash available due to them being owned by the third biggest oil producer in the World and some head space on FFP.

Not sure that stops us buying some bargains or getting some decent loanees.

I choose to be positive despite Everton.

I understand the impatience but due to PL rules we are back in the Moyes era with a very limited budget which tends to produce slow, careful decisions.

Any deal we commit to closes the door on lots of others meaning there are a ton of things to try to evaluate to ensure we maximise the combined impact of our restricted expenditure.

Hopefully Thelwell/Lampard do not fully share Moyes’ risk averse nature otherwise we might still be here on deadline day grumbling.

I understand the impatience but due to PL rules we are back in the Moyes era with a very limited budget which tends to produce slow, careful decisions.

Any deal we commit to closes the door on lots of others meaning there are a ton of things to try to evaluate to ensure we maximise the combined impact of our restricted expenditure.

Hopefully Thelwell/Lampard do not fully share Moyes’ risk averse nature otherwise we might still be here on deadline day grumbling.
Season kicks off in a month our squad needs reinforcing desperately.

If we could sign Colwill + Gilmour + Gallagher + Broja for under £100mil
No chance for that at all. Even if it was possible, Chelsea would put buy back clauses which would mean we wouldnt make a profit on any of them, leaving us with no assets to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back