Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

DONT

WANT

HIM!!!

Good luck eslewhere. We need a DM!!!

NEED A DM!!!! !!111!11

What good is an attacker, Messi,e ronaldi, neymar for all I care WHEN WE CANT GET THE BALL TO THEM!!! jesus h mother of jesus, is it so difficult?

First you get the ball, then you poass it to the midfield, then to attack. This is not 1986 anymore where the CB just hoofs it allardyceball to the front.
We also need another striker

So if I am not mistaken brands identified both nunes and Diaz last summer

One went to Liverpool and has shown his quality and the other is going to Chelsea it seems

Wasn’t nunes only valued at around 20 mil last summer as well?

So out of our 2 previous DoFs; one of them tried to sign Haaland for less than a £1m and was blocked by the chairman, the other tried to sign Diaz and Nunes and was blocked by the chairman.

No announcements today as we don’t want to take the headlines away from Sunak and Javid’s big moments.
I'm hearing Boris made a late call to Frank last night who is now travelling down to London for more talks and as a 'sign of support'.

I

DONT

WANT

HIM!!!

Good luck eslewhere. We need a DM!!!

NEED A DM!!!! !!111!11

What good is an attacker, Messi,e ronaldi, neymar for all I care WHEN WE CANT GET THE BALL TO THEM!!! jesus h mother of jesus, is it so difficult?

First you get the ball, then you poass it to the midfield, then to attack. This is not 1986 anymore where the CB just hoofs it allardyceball to the front.

You ever thought of becoming a manager?

So out of our 2 previous DoFs; one of them tried to sign Haaland for less than a £1m and was blocked by the chairman, the other tried to sign Diaz and Nunes and was blocked by the chairman.
The same owner who sanctioned the tit to waste 250M, little wonder he said no.

People really do allow themselves to get thoroughly carried away where Marcel Brands is concerned.

This is the same idiot that couldn't come up with a single midfielder for Ancelotti except Abdoulaye Doucoure, 18 months after a previous Everton manager asked Brands to sign him.

The bloke is an absolute clown and he probably won't work as a DoF again in his career because he clearly doesn't know anything about identifying players.

So if I am not mistaken brands identified both nunes and Diaz last summer

One went to Liverpool and has shown his quality and the other is going to Chelsea it seems

Wasn’t nunes only valued at around 20 mil last summer as well?

Well done to him "identifying" players we couldn't afford. Really useful! Maybe he shouldve identified him before spending 25 million on Doucoure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back