Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be a few PL clubs after Charles De Ketelaere, one I would absolutely love to throw the kitchen sink at... but think reckon he'll end up at AC Milan

He wants AC Milan to the point he's rejected an offer from Leeds. Unfortunately, I think he'd reject us too. That's just where we are as a club.

Might mean movement on his front at least

I

DONT

WANT

HIM!!!

Good luck eslewhere. We need a DM!!!

NEED A DM!!!! !!111!11

What good is an attacker, Messi,e ronaldi, neymar for all I care WHEN WE CANT GET THE BALL TO THEM!!! jesus h mother of jesus, is it so difficult?

First you get the ball, then you poass it to the midfield, then to attack. This is not 1986 anymore where the CB just hoofs it allardyceball to the front.

I

DONT

WANT

HIM!!!

Good luck eslewhere. We need a DM!!!

NEED A DM!!!! !!111!11

What good is an attacker, Messi,e ronaldi, neymar for all I care WHEN WE CANT GET THE BALL TO THEM!!! jesus h mother of jesus, is it so difficult?

First you get the ball, then you poass it to the midfield, then to attack. This is not 1986 anymore where the CB just hoofs it allardyceball to the front.
The two things arent mutually exclusive, we can get both

Although both Tarkowski's England caps came in a three and he played on the left of the 3. Interesting option to have.....

Someone posted a tweet which showed Tarkowski's defensive stats over his time at Burnley and it was striking just how much worse they were when he played on the left side of central defence to the right side.

Can't find it now, annoyingly, but I took it to mean that he either plays on the right of a two or the middle, perhaps right, of a three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back