Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice one of last seasons 'young, up and coming talents' that leicester signed (soumare) is off on loan to Monaco.
Almost as if these signings dont always work out

True but every signing is a calculated risk - most of these younger signings do at least make money back.

Zouma all over again

I am being serious we are setting ourselves up for a horrible season if this is the case. Feels very quiet and lack of movement is a concern, we never learn get players in early bed then in and say that’s it besides for deadline day loan.

The lack of planning is awful. If it’s those players give Chelsea a week and say we are moving on

I think Gibbs White is worth £25m, he’s a very good player who will only get better if he co rubies to play every week.

Whether that fits in with our financial capabilities is another story but if he was our highest fee I’m not sure there are many better ways for us to spend £25m tbh

So did Daka & Soumare at Leicester last year.
Or Moise Kean when we signed him.

Yeah point taken but still think that Leicester will make money back on them, like we will with Kean - rather then the signings we are making which have left for free and essentially left us in the situation we are.

I would probably still take a punt on Daka and Soumare too, but not all players are premier league quality - like I said calculated risks

what you get up to with Michael in your spare time is not the concern of this chat you kinky swine.
:eek: I was quoting a movie. Where is your mind dude?

I

WANt

A

DM!!!

A big, expensive, greaty one. Michael Rice or whatever his name is from West Ham. MAKE THEM AN OFFER THEY CANT REFUSE!! 35 mill with add ons, and a lifetime 2 seat season pass for Goodison Park.

Genuinely think if we want ANY Chelsea player we will be waiting till deadline day. Tuchel wants a look at them, and if he decides to keep them we have been kept on a hook for the entire window.

Massively concerned that we are gonna wait the entire window and not strengthen.

I expect we will keep a domestic loan spot open in regards to Chelsea mate.

How much do you know about the feyernoord kid?
Are Adams or Aaronson actually good?
What are they paying them in wages?

Feyernoord kid, not a lot - I’ve read things but can’t first hand say I’ve watched him. However am certain that’s not how scouts work hahah.

I think Adams and Aaronson are actually decent players not world beaters but what Americans are at footy? They would slot into our side though am certain of it, we need incremental improvements specifically in midfield - they would offer that. I dare say they would offer more then winks too.

I expect we will keep a domestic loan spot open in regards to Chelsea mate.

More then likely - just think dangerous waiting for those players, Chelsea have to move players on the players on loan are nearly 2 squads worth which will be a lot of player who want to play with 6 months to the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back