Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am being serious we are setting ourselves up for a horrible season if this is the case. Feels very quiet and lack of movement is a concern, we never learn get players in early bed then in and say that’s it besides for deadline day loan.

The lack of planning is awful. If it’s those players give Chelsea a week and say we are moving on

Pre season training only just started mate, at least the line out of Chelsea was they wanted to look over their you g players who were loaned out, it's about for us being patient - whilst pursuing other areas or targets.

I think we need to bring in one forward (right sided) one cf (decent option) 3 CMs

That changes to needing a starting forward and backup if DCL was sold.

Three mids - need one who can play the 6, and two others who add a combo of Goals/creativity/energy.

Winger we need is to provide balance and creativity/goals.

Looking at Chelsea they have possibly the 6 in Gilmour (but wouldn't say he's the priority if someone else is available in that role) CF they have the possible replacement in Broja for DCL (he won't cone as backup) so that's a bsvk burner only relevant if DCL leaves - a bsvkup we need either way so can press on with that. RW Chelsea don't have anyone I think we have a genuine interest in so we can press on with that.

CM we need two who provide a variety of attributes - Gallacher fits that so we may hold recruitment - but needing two we can hold off whilst still looking to add one there.

So basically we can wait for Chelsea whilst pushing on into the areas they are irrelevant to.

More then likely - just think dangerous waiting for those players, Chelsea have to move players on the players on loan are nearly 2 squads worth which will be a lot of player who want to play with 6 months to the World Cup.

It's why I think we'll get Gallacher on loan mate, he's 27 next world cup, this is his big chance as he's on the peripheral of being in the wc team, even a squad role at Chelsea will see him miss it, he needs to be playing week in week out now. And frankly whilst he'd massively improve us, he isn't as good as whst Chelsea have and can buy (yet)

It's why I think we'll get Gallacher on loan mate, he's 27 next world cup, this is his big chance as he's on the peripheral of being in the wc team, even a squad role at Chelsea will see him miss it, he needs to be playing week in week out now. And frankly whilst he'd massively improve us, he isn't as good as whst Chelsea have and can buy (yet)

Yeah if I was him I would have asked right off the bat if I was going to be involved, if it was “it’s a squad game” id have to say thanks for I’ll move on.

Pre season training only just started mate, at least the line out of Chelsea was they wanted to look over their you g players who were loaned out, it's about for us being patient - whilst pursuing other areas or targets.

I think we need to bring in one forward (right sided) one cf (decent option) 3 CMs

That changes to needing a starting forward and backup if DCL was sold.

Three mids - need one who can play the 6, and two others who add a combo of Goals/creativity/energy.

Winger we need is to provide balance and creativity/goals.

Looking at Chelsea they have possibly the 6 in Gilmour (but wouldn't say he's the priority if someone else is available in that role) CF they have the possible replacement in Broja for DCL (he won't cone as backup) so that's a bsvk burner only relevant if DCL leaves - a bsvkup we need either way so can press on with that. RW Chelsea don't have anyone I think we have a genuine interest in so we can press on with that.

CM we need two who provide a variety of attributes - Gallacher fits that so we may hold recruitment - but needing two we can hold off whilst still looking to add one there.

So basically we can wait for Chelsea whilst pushing on into the areas they are irrelevant to.

Yeah I agree, we need a new midfield, a new wing player and backup striker.

Backup striker can wait, for me anyways, I’d rather that be the loan. CM is vital to get right, and I am worried that we will wait and wait, we have far too much form for doing that and messing it up. It’s essential that’s done right.

I say spend double what we already have, buy a decent squad and take a few points deductions drom the FA...better than losing every game this coming season!

I wonder what the worst case scenario would actually be if the FA threw the book at us. Surely it can't be a worse punishment than watching the dross served up from the players last season, can it?!
I think we already tried a variation of that. Not a great strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back