Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you what if and when Coleman starts the season at right back I'm straight back into the "Lampard has learned nothing and we're getting relegated" camp. No excuses not to put faith in Patterson now and tell him to show what he's all about. If he can look like a star for Scotland then he sure as hell other to be starting over a player who has been more or less finished, bar the odd cameo, for about four years.

Patterson-Tarkowski-Mina-Mykolenko for me looks as strong a defence as and had in a decade.

If 5:
Patterson-Tarkowski-Mina-Godfrey-Mykolenko

And no qualms to give Keane a chance too, as he's proven to up his game if he's got quality alongside him. Just no more Holgate next to Keane ever.

If he had any sense it'd be resigning.

Remove those three from the squad and literally we have nothing.

We won't be spending the Richarlison money, it's gone already to meet P&S.

So you're advocating selling DCL which is immensely risky, and Gordon which is frankly idiotic.
Its only the front three. They can be replaced. Our biggest loss would be losing Pickford in my opinion.

What did he actually say about Broja, Dennis and MGW?
Broja he said we are very keen, Chelsea want 25m-30m.

MGW same 25m he says other clubs are in it depends how we can structure the deal and whether he picks us.

Dennis is available for 18m, he didn't really say if we are going for it or examining other options first? I am not sure we can afford Broja and this lad?

Tell you what if and when Coleman starts the season at right back I'm straight back into the "Lampard has learned nothing and we're getting relegated" camp. No excuses not to put faith in Patterson now and tell him to show what he's all about. If he can look like a star for Scotland then he sure as hell other to be starting over a player who has been more or less finished, bar the odd cameo, for about four years.

Patterson-Tarkowski-Mina-Mykolenko for me looks as strong a defence as and had in a decade.

If 5:
Patterson-Tarkowski-Mina-Godfrey-Mykolenko

And no qualms to give Keane a chance too, as he's proven to up his game if he's got quality alongside him. Just no more Holgate next to Keane ever.

Would personally play Nkounkou. He looks a more natural attacking full back. I still have huge reservations over Myko ability in this league

Mad that we’ve known all season we’re going to have to sell one of Richarlison or DCL at the end of the season and could’ve estimated that we’d get around £50m for them and we’ve put absolutely no plan in place for the replacement.

Financially we’re so bollocksed that even Sportpesa are better run than us because they had the foresight to burn down head office when the investigators came

Would personally play Nkounkou. He looks a more natural attacking full back. I still have huge reservations over Myko ability in this league

Mykolenko is so far ahead of Nkonkou it’s not even a debate for Lampard.

Nkonkou showed attacking intent in league cup games against lower league opposition but we have no idea how he’d fare in the PL and judging by him being out on loan last season and even Kenny favoured over him it’s probably a sign he needs a lot more development before he’s ready for first team football.

Mykolenko was ready for the first team by the end of last season and was one of our better players in the run in as well as being a full international with CL experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back