Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
With 5 subs I think Nkonkou should be retained and given some minutes this season, especially if Myko is on a yellow or starting to tire

Having 5 subs will be a great mechanism for getting the younger players more minutes whilst keeping the first teamers fresh if we use it properly

Unless we're bringing in another LB Nkounkou HAS to stay. He's one of only 2 left-footed outfielders fit to play there.

Unless we're bringing in another LB Nkounkou HAS to stay. He's one of only 2 left-footed outfielders fit to play there.

This could hopefully be the season we start to see him kick on

I've been tentatively impressed with what I've seen from him

I think he has potential

Then again, I thought Beni Baningame and Joe Williams might be the future of our midfield so what do I know?

Big grass…grow up lad. Same podcast that donated £300 to a stage 4 cancer fighter last week, the same podcast that donates £350 to a kids teams who couldn’t afford a new kit. Also the same podcast that donates £1000 to the Everton Ukraine Fund, and donates £1000 to the foodbanks at Christmas, whilst all having full time jobs and try to fit in a podcast around our home lives. I’ll forever continue being a grass if it means being able to do this sort of stuff ??
Good to get info from people who support the club hope you keep posting stuff on everton and we all get aome good news with players coming in with quality

Personally think it depends on a few things.

If someone is signed who can provide good cover st lb when needed (Zinchenko - but in reality you're then wrecking your midfield improvement so kinda pointless) or if Lampard sees Godfrey as able to provide adequate cover.

Guessing this lad unless he impresses a lot in pre season won't be seen as the answer though (if his loan performance was indicative)

Personally think it depends on a few things.

If someone is signed who can provide good cover st lb when needed (Zinchenko - but in reality you're then wrecking your midfield improvement so kinda pointless) or if Lampard sees Godfrey as able to provide adequate cover.

Guessing this lad unless he impresses a lot in pre season won't be seen as the answer though (if his loan performance was indicative)

"Unless we're bringing in another LB"

"Unless we're bringing in another LB"

Don't see it personally mate, atm we have 3 arguably 4 positions (3 cm and a RW) we need a starter in than areas where cover is needed more like CF .

Same for RB where we have Patterson who let's pray is ready and Coleman whose clearly close to the end

Yes... which is why I said he has to stay.
If Mykolenko is out I still expect to see Godfrey filling in on the left. I'm not saying I'm a big fan of him playing at full back, but that's how the club will see it I reckon.

I haven't seen Nkounkou play in a year, so I'll be looking for improvement during preseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back