Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go with Kopite Kev's fave formation this is the current squad, minus some of the kids, and it is GRIM.

Everton 3-5-2.webp

No I checked out mstch reports, his stats and read some reviews about his period there mate

After I said on here he'd be backup after a good loan spell and was told he hadn't done great.

Well forgive me but I've read people on here say DCL is the worst striker in the league so I'll leave it for the eye test myself now he's back.

Well forgive me but I've read people on here say DCL is the worst striker in the league so I'll leave it for the eye test myself now he's back.

That's fair enough mate, but if DCL was getting scored consistently low on various independent match report sites and the stats showed he was not performing at a good standard then they'd probably be right (they're not DCL is boss)

DCL's stats last season were boss?

Taking the bait as you know what I mean mate.

Ok let's break down last season for DCL1287 minutes played, 5 goals, 2 assists.

Going into more depth the period after he returned from the thigh injury until he missed more time when it's been widely stated he wasn't fully fit his production was none existent - personal performance stats show that in distance covered, amount of sprints, aerial duels contested and won (a huge indicator he wasn't right) etc. End product 0 goals 1 assist in over 750 minutes played across 11 games

Then look at the first three games pre injury and factor in the last three of the season post injury and once he'd regained full fitness, every one of his metrics jumps up massively , his end production is 5 goals 1assist in that period in just 520 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: MKS
In DCL we have a player who when fit is top class and stats back they up, same as they do with Mina who if you break his stats down it becomes scary what would have happened without him last season (spoiler we'd have been comfortably relegated)

Reminds me of Bruno Fernandes. The price would only be 1/10 of what ManU paid. We desperately need a set-piece taker.

…seems to have had a really good season last time around, reminds me a bit of Martin Dobson who’s career moved forward in his mid-20s. Suppose it’s a risk purchase on the back of an outstanding season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back