Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time we had a blag rumour to hang onto. Up there with 'my old man's barber said his cousin who works for the catering company being made redundant from FF that they were asked to cook a vegan meal specifically for a South American player who's there on a medical.'

Great stuff.
Any names!!!?

Sadly big Kev and big Frank love it.

71-7aHrniSL.jpg

@MikelsGoat currently available for £27.82 plus shipping fyi

That. That right there.

That diagram is an excellent way of explaining why we shouldn't consider a 5-3-2, 5-2-3, 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 with the current players in the squad.

And it also illustrates how many new faces would be needed in order to make those formations work. A frightening task.
Yeah we’d need new wing backs, at least one centre half and 2 centre mids

And we dont need 4 players for other formations?
As explained above, we currently need two players to field a better 433 than the best we could manage last season... A fast DM who is competent on the ball and a RW who is a goal threat.

Any more incoming players after that just make the 433 stronger by upgrading existing starters.

Defensively I thought Mykolenko was great in the last 9/10 games.
The thing is, if Lampard is going to play 3 at the back, then being good defensively isn’t going to cut it. So much of the attacking emphasis is on the wingbacks - if they aren’t really dangerous going forward and creating, the system Frank wants to play is going to really struggle.

Not really Everton business but it rips my knitting that Barca for years have been a financial basket case, have messed clubs about, and owe their own players millions they don't seem at all willing to pay and nothing gets done whereas, as bad as our business has been, we've only spent our own owner's money and haven't screwed anyone over and yet WE are the ones who get hit with all sorts of regulatory issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back