Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defensively I thought Mykolenko was great in the last 9/10 games.

….I definitely wouldn’t describe him as ‘great’ defensively. He’s poor aerially and I still think he struggles in one-to-one with the opposition running at him.

i like him, I think he’s improved. He’s a very likeable attitude but there’s a lot of improvement needed at both ends of the pitch.

I didn't realise there is a lower value than zero euro... let him go, get his wages away, he's slower than a newly opened bottle of tomato sauce! rubbish player.
Have to assume the valuation is about wages and not a transfer fee. If they are genuinely interested, then it's probably just a disagreement about how much of his wages we'd pay on a loan. Or perhaps a small fee to essentially buy out part of the rest of the money owed to him for accounting purposes.

Mad that we’ve known all season we’re going to have to sell one of Richarlison or DCL at the end of the season and could’ve estimated that we’d get around £50m for them and we’ve put absolutely no plan in place for the replacement.

Financially we’re so bollocksed that even Sportpesa are better run than us because they had the foresight to burn down head office when the investigators came

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back