Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess thats based on perception, if it came down to an ex burnley player or an ex dortmund player l know which one i would think had more quality. My ambition is to have good players on reasonable wages not reasonable players on good wages
It sounds like your ambition is to have the slinky designer label even if the quality is poor and it's likely to fall apart.

What exactly does Thelwell do. It seems like he has put himself in charge of moving the deck chairs on the titanic
Doesn't identify talent, doesn't look like he does the negotiation of transfers. All I have seen him do is employ his ex marte from wolves and invent new roles
Honestly, we get this sort of nonsense every year by gormless morons with no idea of what his budget and terms of reference are.

Do you know how much we have to spend???

No, thought not.

Do you know what Frank Lampard has asked for????

No, thought not.

Do you know who our targets are???

No, thought not.

Do you know if any club have inquired about buying any of our players?

No, thought not.

You don’t know any off this stuff because it is commercially sensitive. You also don’t know what Morshiri has tasked him with doing. For all we know, it could be sell everyone, or sell no one. We don’t know any of this.

You also have no idea what Thelwell is doing. He is not going to give you a running commentary.

Just wait and hold judgement until you have all the facts.

De Ketelaere + Onana

Those two are very exciting links and I'd be very happy if we got them.

Add in Tarkowski and that would be a very good window for us...

What exactly does Thelwell do. It seems like he has put himself in charge of moving the deck chairs on the titanic
Doesn't identify talent, doesn't look like he does the negotiation of transfers. All I have seen him do is employ his ex marte from wolves and invent new roles
He's about to board a plane to Milan soon.

Honestly, we get this sort of nonsense every year by gormless morons with no idea of what his budget and terms of reference are.

Do you know how much we have to spend???

No, thought not.

Do you know what Frank Lampard has asked for????

No, thought not.

Do you know who our targets are???

No, thought not.

Do you know if any club have inquired about buying any of our players?

No, thought not.

You don’t know any off this stuff because it is commercially sensitive. You also don’t know what Morshiri has tasked him with doing. For all we know, it could be sell everyone, or sell no one. We don’t know any of this.

You also have no idea what Thelwell is doing. He is not going to give you a running commentary.

Just wait and hold judgement until you have all the facts.
Shots fired lol Unlike our current forward line. lol

How does Spurs 'Capital Injection' allow them to spend money?

I thought that the Premier League sustainability rules stopped owners from dipping into their pockets and effectively 'bailing out' the clubs?

Otherwise, why wouldn't Moshiri just do the same with us?

It sounds like your ambition is to have the slinky designer label even if the quality is poor and it's likely to fall apart.
I do have slinky designer label, its called everton football club. Once used to mean something now we are happy we better than what we have got apparently.

Both huge talents who haven’t delivered and haven’t played anywhere nearly enough. Huge gamble unless taking a 1/2 year deal.
Dan axel played 20+ times last season, is only still in his early 20s so could have a resale value aswell but instead with our new direction in transfer stategy we do what we always do and get old players on high wages who we eventually let go for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back