Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he seemed very raw from the brief bits I watched.

The type of player you buy and ease into the first 11 over the next 2 seasons, wish we were in a position to do that.

Yeah pretty much agree.
He's certainly not a 'Lampard' no 6 for sure
If you're looking at 30m for someone who short term offers no more and likely less than Dacoure, seems a no brainer you don't go near him in our financial situ.

Doesn't provide creativity, nor goals, nor a defensive screen and isn't a 'transitioner'.

So not sure why we'd actually be interested, I call poppycock on this one.

Think atm we are on Google autocorrect that when a jouno types in 'west ham' it autocorrects 'west ham' and Everton'

Yeah pretty much agree.
He's certainly not a 'Lampard' no 6 for sure
If you're looking at 30m for someone who short term offers no more and likely less than Dacoure, seems a no brainer you don't go near him in our financial situ.

Doesn't provide creativity, nor goals, nor a defensive screen and isn't a 'transitioner'.

So not sure why we'd actually be interested, I call poppycock on this one.

Think atm we are on Google autocorrect that when a jouno types in 'west ham' it autocorrects 'west ham' and Everton'
Morons = Everton.

Yeah, he seemed very raw from the brief bits I watched.

The type of player you buy and ease into the first 11 over the next 2 seasons, wish we were in a position to do that.
Actually think we'll buy Gilmour and loan Gallacher btw and run with those two and Dacoure.

Scares me that you believe that.
Well as I said earlier I believed that in 2017 and has anything happened since to make me change my mind? Spurs got worse, Dele fell off accordingly and then he joined our mess where he had little impact except once he had a shot deflect to Richarlison.

Well as I said earlier I believed that in 2017 and has anything happened since to make me change my mind? Spurs got worse, Dele fell off accordingly and then he joined our mess where he had little impact except once he had a shot deflect to Richarlison.
200.gif

It does seem to me like Lampard is having a good luck at the squad before we decide what positions to prioritise.

I know we’re all a little impatient me included but we’re not in a position to get any misses in the transfer market. We’ve had far too many and expensive ones at that.

Give me the evidence goat. People say I'm not willing to change my mind, that's not true, but a gif of Jennifer Lawrence isn't going to do it.

But I suspect it won't be coming.
I honestly have no desire to try and change your mind regarding a Spurs player from 2017.

I watched him at the time and for me he was a genuine world-class talent for 2 seasons, then he wasnt.

Now hes here and ive personally liked his brief showings and hope to see more next season.

Nothing I can say will change your view.

I honestly have no desire to try and change your mind regarding a Spurs player from 2017.

I watched him at the time and for me he was a genuine world-class talent for 2 seasons, then he wasnt.

Now hes here and ive personally liked his brief showings and hope to see more next season.

Nothing I can say will change your view.
It isn't true, but if you don't want to try that's fine. Just appreciate not being a swear word about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back