Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't true, but if you don't want to try that's fine. Just appreciate not being a swear word about it.
I wasnt being a swear word, truthfully, I was saving the forum from page upon page of me saying yes he was and you saying no he wasnt.

If you didnt think he was at the time, you're not changing your mind in 2022, I could provide clips, awards he won, newspaper articles, none of it would matter.

I wasnt being a swear word, truthfully, I was saving the forum from page upon page of me saying yes he was and you saying no he wasnt.

If you didnt think he was at the time, you're not changing your mind in 2022, I could provide clips, awards he won, newspaper articles, none of it would matter.
When somebody calls Dele Alli a goal hanger and suggests we sign Benteke, I think you are best just moving on to the next post.

It does seem to me like Lampard is having a good luck at the squad before we decide what positions to prioritise.

I know we’re all a little impatient me included but we’re not in a position to get any misses in the transfer market. We’ve had far too many and expensive ones at that.

Hasn’t he had a good look at them already having been in the job since January?

Starting to feel like staying up last season is just delaying the inevitable..... Classic Everton pre season ....barely stay up / sell one of our best + release some out of contract dross / sign a defender from a relegated club on a free / pre season tour without any other new in's

Drop some early matches and sign some panic loans on transfer day .... coyb ....
Can only hope there are a couple of worse clubs and / or we dont have a major injury crisis

Hasn’t he had a good look at them already having been in the job since January?
The likes of Gbamin, a fully fit DCL, Lewis Warrington for example he hasn’t mate.

Half of the squad was shot by injury or drained of confidence since he took over.

I think now he’s starting with a clean slate all fresh and will get a better idea of who’s in his plans and who’s not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back